Wellness CORE Grain-Free Turkey, Pork Liver & Duck Canned Dog Food 354g
Wellness® CORE® is based on the nutritional philosophy that pets, based on their primal ancestry, thrive on a diet mainly comprised of meat. Each formula is packed with a high concentration of quality animal protein, along with a proprietary blend of botanicals and nutritional supplements.
If you are looking for a food with more meat and no grains, CORE is truly a more thoughtful alternative. This diet delivers the meat content you’re looking for, while creating a balanced profile of high quality, natural ingredients appropriate for everyday feeding.
This unique, grain-free canned dog food supports and nurtures your pet to the core. Wellness - caring for your pets from the inside out.
- 100% grain-free and fish-free
- Contains four quality protein sources
- No meat by-products or fillers
- No wheat, corn, soy, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Made with naturally gluten-free ingredients
- Carefully regulated and guaranteed mineral levels to support overall metabolic function
- Greens and botanicals for preventative health benefits
- Complete and balanced for everyday feeding
- Made in USA
- Size: 12.5 oz (354 g)
Turkey, pork liver, turkey broth, duck, chicken meal, carrageenan, guar gum, carrots, sweet potatoes, kale, broccoli, spinach, parsley, apples, blueberries, ground flaxseed, potassium chloride, salt, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, dried kelp, alfalfa meal, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, cobalt proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin supplement
- Crude protein (min.) - 12%
- Crude fat (min.) - 7.5%
- Crude fiber (max.) - 0.50%
- Moisture (max.) - 78%
100% Complete & Balanced Nutrition for Your Dog
509 kcal/12.5 oz can
Wellness® CORE® Turkey, Pork Liver & Duck Formula Adult Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.